Marketing Eon platform is grateful for allowing us to communicate with you. Marketing Eon platform can comply with the law on data protection. So that your data is secured that you provide to us. We always ensure the security of user data that we collect with users’ permission.
If you have any concerns or complaints with regard to the processing of the personal information that you have provided to us then you can contact Data Protection, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Our team will contact you as soon as possible to solve the issue of the complaint.
Purposes of Processing and Retention Period
Our website collects user data for specified purposes (to get a newsletter or update the information). We, therefore, hold your information for these purposes with your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us: email@example.com
Recipients of Your Personal Data
Marketing Eon platform doesn’t sell, transfer, or not required any credit card. We don’t sell user information and we always ensure the secured user data. The Marketing Eon does not send your personal information to anyone.
We are also obliged to explain to you your rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. There are some following things:
• The right to request to correct any errors in the personal information that we hold about you. We may request some evidence to confirm that an error has been made.
• The right to ask the Marketing Eon platform to erase any personal data that Marketing Eon holds on you (although that right does not apply where Marketing Eon has a legal obligation to retain it).
• The right to ask Marketing Eon to restrict (suspend) processing of your personal data.
• The right to object to Marketing Eon processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
• The right to complain to a supervisory authority (regulator). Marketing Eon Platform invites you to make any complaint directly to the Data Processing Manager in the first instance but you have the right to complain to the regulator at any time.
Automated Decision Making
The following are the automated decisions or profiling that are carried out using your personal data, with an explanation to the reason and the logic involved, as well as the consequences of processing your personal data in this way: by signing up the form to receive the update.
Marketing Eon does not intend to process your personal information for any purposes other than those described in this notice and for which you have given your consent or where Marketing Eon has a legal obligation to do so.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.